Approved Mental Health Practitioner
We are currently looking for experienced Approved Mental health professionals to join an innovative and integrated service across the Surrey region. These posts offer exciting opportunities to join a service that is leading the way in implementing new ways of working in personalisation to raise social work standards and promote social inclusion within an integrated setting.
We are looking for…
- Enthusiastic and qualified Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) who can effectively manage a complex caseload of clients with severe and enduring mental health needs whilst assessing the social care needs of individuals to deliver comprehensive care plans to meet specific needs.
- AMHP’s to be part of a dedicated Mental Health Act team whose core business is undertaking Mental Health Act Assessments.
In the following locations…
- Elmbridge Community Mental Health Recovery Service - West Molesey.
- Guildford Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Guildford.
- Mole Valley Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Dorking.
- Redhill & Reigate Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Reigate.
- Spelthorne Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Staines.
- Surrey Heath Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Frimley.
- Woking Community Mental Health Recovery Service - Woking.
- Guildford Front Line AMHP Team - Guildford.
- Redhill Front Line AMHP Team - Reigate.
You will be responsible for undertaking statutory duties and be part of a rota for the Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) service. Our client will offer clear professional leadership and great opportunities to develop your career. You will be supported to offer supervision, training and professional development of staff, students and volunteers, and be responsible for your own personal training in order to maintain up-to-date knowledge of mental health issues.
To apply, you should have a degree in Social Work, and (AMHP) status and post qualifying experience that should include direct work with those who have mental health needs.
£39,270 per annum plus AMHP supplement of £1,500 per annum for working 36 hours per week plus a multitude of benefits to include flexible working hours, help with travel and childcare and a generous pension.
If you would like to find out more or apply for these positions please get in touch by sending your CV and contact details via this advert or through the Aurora Resourcing website.