Arrears & Litigation Executives
Do you hold experience within arrears, recoveries or collections within the financial services sector? Revive Recruitment have some amazing permanent opportunities to work for a leading financial organisation located in Chester.
Position: Arrears & Litigation Executives
Salary: From £20,000 pa to £23,000 pa, depending on experience
Our Client is seeking to recruit permanent Arrears & Litigation Executives to work within their current, expanding arrears team. The main purpose of your position will be to maximise arrears collections on behalf of their Clients. Reporting into the Arrears Management Manager or Recoveries Manager, the position will involve:
- Negotiating quality payment arrangements ensuring repayment terms are in accordance with company directives.
- To negotiate and influence the customer through the repayment terms.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered to all customers, adhering to FSA regulations.
- Deal with customer enquiries and call handling targets.
- Identify accounts that need to be referred back to their Client.
The successful candidates will have:
- Collections/Arrears/Recovery experience working within the financial servicing environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel Software.
- Excellent administrations skills.
- Ability to work to targets in a pressurised environment.
- Up to £23,000 per annum basic salary, depending on experience.
- Performance Bonus
- 24 days holiday a years, rising to 27 days with service
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Benefits package
Revive Recruitment are offering immediate interviews to anyone applying with the above experience.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Keywords: Arrears, collections, recoveries, debt, management, litigation,
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies