Domiciliary Branch Manager
Registered Domiciliary Branch Manager
£ 37k - £ 40k + OTE 15%
Excellent Benefits Package
NVQ/QCF 4/5 or equivalent
Skyex Resourcing are working on behalf of our client in the search for an experienced and motivated Registered Domiciliary Branch Manager, who has proven experience in a similar position and has been used to running a branch that is delivering high volume care hours per week. As well as the ability to grow the business. It would also be an asset if you have experience of mobilisation contracts and excellent relationship building skills. It is essential that the contract is successfully delivered, so as a Manager you must have drive and a strong will to succeed!!!
The role of a Registered Domiciliary Branch Manager
- Provide a high quality, professional, personal and practical Domiciliary Care service to services users
- Ensure that the service is delivered in line with current legislation and to CQC standards
- Monitor performance and set plans to ensure that your team continue to deliver great results
- Support the care teams in the day to day running of the service and ensuring contract compliance
- Monitor and maintain an accurate administrative system
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Care professionals, GP's, clients and their families
- To plan and progress the strategic priorities of the Company within the Branch
- Budgetary responsibility
- To ensure that staffing levels support both cost effective delivery of services and growth, within budgetary constraints
- To ensure policies and procedures are followed to ensure proper administration of all Right to Work, CRB employment checks and all regulatory compliance
- Prepare and deliver detailed reports on the business to senior management and the Company Directors
- Where appropriate prepare and provide accurate information which the Company is contractually obliged to provide commissioners and customers
- Attending the Company's regular regional management meetings, liaising and exchanging information regularly with the administration team, senior managers and Directors.
- Managing the business area in accordance with the Company's Policies and Procedures and any further instructions given by the Regional Directors and other senior management.
- Ensuring that the Company's activity is fully compliant with the Health and Social Care Act; and conforms in all respects with the standards and requirements of CQC and of any Local Authority with which the Company is contracted with.
- Ensure the provision of care and the allocation of care-workers meets the needs of the service users/customers, is safe, of the expected quality and is compliant with all of the Company's contractual obligations.
- Ensure that all training is monitored, recorded and that staff receive mandatory induction training, annual updates and personal development support appropriate.
Skills and Experience required of the Registered Domiciliary Branch Manager
- NVQ 4/ 5 and/or Registered Manager Award/equivalent
- Domiciliary Care Management experience
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Exceptionally well organised individual, with proven management and administration experience
- Good time management/prioritisation skills
- Mobilisation of contracts
- Relationship building skills
- Delivery skills
- Possess a positive attitude with high standards of professionalism
- Enjoys leading, finding solutions and building a reputation for delivering a great service
If this is a position of interest to you, then please apply urgently for an immediate interview!