PR and Outreach Manager
Our client is a full-service digital marketing agency, who is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic professional to lead their busy PR function! Enjoy flexible working hours and 30 days annual holiday as the PR and Outreach Manager.
The ideal candidate is someone with previous experience leading a PR department for an agency. The successful candidate will create new and innovative online strategies to improve the SEO Outreach. A proven track record of business development and maintaining strong working relationships with clients. They will have solid contacts within the industry and a strong awareness of what needs delivering within the agency.
This agency is based in trendy Altrincham and has rapidly expanded. They are looking for a PR professional to take their agency into their next exciting phase of growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PR and Outreach Manager:
- Carry out research on the industry and what customers' needs and wants are and thereby tailoring content and PR strategy accordingly
- Be creative, think out of the box and keeping up to date on industry and competitors
- Build a reputable and trustworthy social media function that informs new and potential customers of available services and news
- Create up to date blog pages that are industry relevant and gain momentum and engagement in the industry
- Build and solidify a company brand, amplifying and making a known industry brand
- Analyse marketing performance over all platforms using software analytic tools to track, monitor and make decisions on future decisions
Skills and attributes
- Proficient in creating strong quality links
- Creative, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is excited by the opportunity and its contribution to building a startup
- Highly literate and up to date on SEO practices and the relevant keywords for this industry
- Inquisitive by nature and hungry for knowledge on digital
- Experience in the financial industry within a similar role would be highly advantageous
- A strong writer with excellent spelling and grammar that has an eye for detail, proofreading and can spot grammatical errors a mile off
- Someone who keeps on top of the overall industry news and watches competitors like a hawk seeing what they do well
- Experience writing blogs for industries and creating interesting topics, leads and bank links
- A great ambassador for the brand and creates a unique and recognisable brand to carry a start up
If this role has caught your eye and you think you need to put your name in the hat, then apply today! You can also give us a call to talk to one of our recruitment consultants!