Technical Support Engineer - Hydraulic Circuits - Birmingham
Are you experienced in Hydraulic Circuits?
Are you able to competently read circuit diagrams for Hydraulic systems?
Do you have a thorough knowledge hydraulic systems, including manifolds?
A client in the off highway sector are urgently looking for a Technical Support Engineer with experience in hydraulic Circuits and Hydraulic systems to join the team that is between Design & Manufacture and the customer facing technical sales and Applications Engineers. The Technical Support Engineer role is to be the product support engineer for a range of hydraulic and manifold electrical systems and circuits.
Typical duties and responsibilities in this diverse Technical Support Engineer position include:
- Point of contact for all internal and external (customer/supplier) Hydraulic circuit or electronic related queries
- Be able to competently read, understand and identify technical drawings and circuit diagrams for hydraulic circuits
- Work on site (in Birmingham) give assistance to the technical sales team and design engineers as required whilst working on customer requirements
- Assist the manifold design team in developing designs to consider electrical / circuit requirements
- Educate customers and internal staff on hydraulic circuit design and considerations
If this sounds like an interesting role in Hydraulics then please get in touch with me immediately by sending your CV.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com