Client Services Manager
Role: Client Services Manager
Salary: 35-40k DOE
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Senior, Accounts Prep Manager
Location: Devon (Commutable from Plymouth, Tavistock, Exeter, Saltash, Newton Abbott & Torbay)
Ambridge Harris is working on a new Client Services Manager role with a fantastic client of ours in Devon.
Our Client is looking for a full time permanent Client Services Manager to join their team to help develop & continue to drive the business forward. This person will be involved in providing expert advice to a range of clients in relation to their financial figures & will need to be confident with client facing as this will be expected from day one. The successful individual will also be involved in mentoring junior members of staff as & when required.
* To manage a portfolio of 150 client relationships and prepare financial statements for the client businesses that have been designated to you
* Planning, supervising and conducting all elements of accounts preparation and conducting the audits of client businesses that have been designated to you
* To manage and supervise junior staff engaged on work for your designated client portfolio
* To prepare tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required
* To deal with telephone calls from clients and the Inland Revenue in respect of your designated clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your accountancy and tax work
* To attend office management meetings as required
* ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
* 4/5 years PQE within Practice
* A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
* Experience of modern Finance software would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.