Industrial Print Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer - Industrial Print
Basic Salary: £26,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Concept Resourcing have over 10 years’ experience working with Service Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Industry: this is also make a leading to supplier to the print industry.
The main purpose of this position is to Install, Service and repair various print devices so a background and working knowledge of brands such as Kodak /Logopak / Videojet / Zebra / Markem Imaje / Domino are essential. This will include labelling systems, CIJ, P & A, DOD and Laser printers.
Working for a well established firm and market leader within the area my clients can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded individuals.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Fully expensed car
- 26 days holiday + stats
- Sick pay
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Product knowledge of brands such as Kodak / Zebra / Markem Imaje / Domino / Videojet / Logopak
- An HNC/ONC/ BTEC formal engineering qualification or equivalent, ideally gained in an electrical industrial maintenance role.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to travel - ad hoc opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Nikki on: