Electronics Development Engineer
JOB TITLE: Electronics Development Engineer
LOCATION: Central Bristol
SALARY:- c.£35-40kpa, pension, benefits
My client is a medium sized and highly successful company, requiring an electronics development engineer as part of their continued growth.
The successful electronics engineering will work as part of a small development team as well as with suppliers and sub-contractors to design and develop their products, bringing in new electronics and communication technologies.
The successful electronics engineer should have:
- A strong educational background including analogue and digital electronics.
- Experience of the design and development of electronics for production.
- A good technical understanding of communications with computer peripherals, drivers and communications / input devices.
- Able to program micro-processors.
- Strong IT skills and understanding of computer hardware.
- Ideally with experience of DSP / signal processing.
- Able to communicate technical detail verbally and with designs, drawings etc.
- Able to work with PCB and electronics manufacturers ad sub-contract engineering services.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and committed candidate who will enjoy an exceptional level of autonomy and responsibility in how they tackle the role and wants an interesting and challenging position where you can directly influence the future technological direction of the business and grow with it.
Apply now to discuss or with any questions.