Truck Tyre Fitter / Alignment Technician, Leicester
Due to the phenomenal growth of our client’s business, there is an opportunity for a Truck Tyre Fitter/Alignment Technician at the Leicester branch.
The Role of Truck Tyre Fitter/Alignment Technician
Using your experience and expertise you will be required to fit car, van and commercial (truck) tyres. You will also assist in depot stock control, stock taking and fleet inspections at their newly refurbished depot.
Working in this well-equipped workshop you will:
• View the centre from a customers' perspective and ensure a presentable, safe and welcoming environment is achieved.
• Diagnose Customer needs by listening, responding and explaining work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition
• Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
• Remove & refit components in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
• Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
• Ensure all work carried out is Quality Checked in accordance with Company Policy
• Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines
• Wear appropriate PPE and ensure equipment is in working order
• Understand and adhere to the Company's policies and procedures in all aspects of work
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
To be successful for the role of Truck Tyre Fitter/Alignment Technician you will need:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology part 2 or equivalent an advantage
• Experience in Fast Fit environment an advantage but not essential
• Excellent customer service.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
This part of the Group provides Tyre and Mechanical coverage across the Midlands. The Company itself has over 1,200 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians across the UK. Working for them opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As Truck Tyre Fitter/Alignment Technician you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £17,500 to £19,000 per annum.
If you are motivated and hard-working then why not join this thriving and growing team.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, technician, automotive, motor, trucks, vans, commercials,