Secured Loan Customer Underwriter ( Multiple positions available )
Secured Loan Case Manager
£16,000 - £18,000 p/a Basic with maximum OTE (£19,200 - £21,600)
9.00am - 7.00pm - Shift patterns on a weekly rota. Some Saturday working may be required
22 Days Start - increasing to maximum 25 days per year with service
Due to continued success and growth plans, our client is looking at recruiting several Secured Loan Case Managers.
As a Secured Loan Case Manager, you will be responsible for processing and managing a pipeline of customer applications ensuring that the application is underwritten in accordance to company policy, procedures and regulatory guidelines.
Main Duties include:
- Accurately underwrite applications in line with Lending criteria and processing guidelines
- Conduct affordability assessments
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is accurately completed
- Liasing with clients and external providers, following up missing documentation
- Managing your own pipeline of cases within agreed service levels and KPI’s
- Working within regulatory requirements, ensuring a fair customer outcome.
Minimum required experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills
- Experience of phone based customer service
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Ce-Map qualification and experience in financial services desired, although not essential.
- Full company induction programme
- Regular monthly training courses
- Ce map qualification
- Monthly 121’s and Personal Development Plans