Project Executive - Global Outsourcing, Top 10 Accountancy Firm
The Bristol based Global Outsourcing team of this Top 10 Accountancy firm is growing rapidly, having expanded by over 50% during the last year. It specialises in providing international accounting services outsourcing to global businesses. We now require a Project Executive to help us deliver exceptional client service to our expanding client base.
The Project Executive will work as part of a dedicated team, working closely with, and supporting senior members of the team, and providing project management and administration services for clients. You will gain an understanding and experience in assisting international clients manage their accounting, payroll and banking functions. You will be required to quickly develop your knowledge of clients and the Firm's processes, whilst continously providing exceptionl client service.
- Monitor the overall project - chasing and escalating as appropriate
- Monitor and update project progress using the firm's client portal/client email accounts
- Work closely with the dedicated team and managers to deliver the project, including communicating priority work
- Create and take ownership of project plans and timetables
- Support the outsourcing and international member firm teams providing regular updates on project requirements
- Provide client support and interact with clients as necessary in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain project controls and provide initial support to resolve any issues
- Set-up and configuration of the client portal to meet client and project requirements
- Assist in the development and testing of the client portal to enhance our offering
- Prepare and take part in the delivery of presentations/conference calls to potential new clients and existing clients
- Provide support to the outsourcing team, liaising with clients and international member firms to complete the transition of new projects and entities
- Collate information from member firms to assist in preparation of quotes for new clients and entities
- Prepare supporting materials for the client and international member firms using Microsoft office tools
- Manage and maintain project fee schedules ensuring costs are being invoiced accurately
- Build and maintain strong relationships with established clients, identifying selling opportunities for the firm's international partners
- Participate in ad hoc work with other teams to promote the firm and the Outsourcing service stream
- Maintain and distribute client issue logs, ensuring that outstanding items are updated and resolved on a regular basis.
- Prepare summary of outstanding items and actions for client to ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Ensure all documents have been uploaded to the portal in order for local offices to prepare management accounts
- Upload invoices to client portal and seek approval for payment where applicable
- Maintain awareness of risk and produce high quality documents
- Become involved in at least 1 non-client project/ad-hoc piece of work to raise profile within the team
- Suggest and action process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide cover for other Project Executives as necessary
- Take responsibility for managing client inboxes
- Other general administrative tasks
- A level or equivalent qualifications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Foreign languages useful but not essential.
- Good communication and organisational skills are key