Chartered Building Surveyor
Role: Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS
Salary:£40,000-50,000 + Benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS required immediately for an SME building consultancy located in Surrey. They provide a range of services, which includes new build, planning and development, refurbishment and more. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS role will entail:
- Working across various sectors, including residential and commercial
- Building Condition Surveys
- Forward Maintenance registers
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Working within a team of 10
Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS essentials:
- Over 3 years post qualification experience
- MUST HAVE experience of residential or commercial condition surveys
- General background, with excellent written and verbal skills
- A team player, but also someone who is able to function as an individual
- Fully MRICS qualified
Interviews are being held from the 20th February but they are able to wait for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor /Building Surveyor / BS / MRICS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.