Year 5 Teacher Job - Primary School - April 2017 - Reading
Year 5 Teacher Job - Primary School - Immediate/ April 2017 - Reading
Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking for a new teaching challenge to sink your teeth into?
Are you looking for your first teaching role in a primary school that has supportive senior leaders?
Do you want to work in a primary school that offers fantastic CPD opportunities?
Are you able to commute to Reading easily?
If yes, then Academics have a Year 5 role not to be missed!
** KS2 - Year 5 Teacher
** Primary School - Reading
** 3 Form Entry
** Fantastic CPD opportunities
** Main/ Upper Pay Scale
**Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
** Immediate/ April 2017 Start!
Academics are currently on the lookout for an outstanding primary school teacher that is looking for a new teaching challenge in a fantastic primary school. The school located in Reading are looking for an outstanding qualified and experienced primary school teacher to take over one of their Year 5 classes as soon as possible. This role also has Teaching and Leadership Responsibilities (TLR) for the perfect candidate.
This primary school can guarantee:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Fantastic Induction year with support from all staff
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- An understanding Headteacher who offers weekly PPA for all staff
- A school that is modern, well equipped and well resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities!
Set in attractive grounds in South Reading this school environment is supportive, nourishing, motivating and continually improving. At the heart of this fantastic primary school, is the emphasis that leaders place on professional development and as expectations are high, you will have all the resources and support needed to continue to develop your skills and knowledge as a fantastic primary school teacher.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good planning & management skills including managing your own workload and meeting deadlines
- Good and effective communication skills
- Ability to use ICT effectively in the classroom
- Ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- A team player with a good sense of humour.
You will be required to plan, prepare & deliver engaging and fun lessons that all of the Year 5 students can benefit from and achieve. Being an important year for the children, you will need to be a vibrant and understanding primary school teacher who can support and inspire the Year 5 children to ensure that they are well prepared for the next stage of their lifelong learning journey.
You must hold UK relevant teaching qualifications and have at least 2 years UK primary teaching experience with phonics and classroom management experience.
This role will enable you to learn new skills and flourish as a primary school teacher as the school offers understanding and supportive senior leaders and staff that are eager to inspire and develop. You will be entitled to weekly PPA time to ensure that the pupils receive the best education that they can.
If you are looking for a new teaching role and this is ticking the boxes so far then please get in touch and send your CV to or CALL today!