Commercial Claims Handler
Our client is looking for a Commercial Claims Handler to join their established team in Leeds city centre.
The main purpose of your role will be to consider, evaluate and negotiate the settlement of claims within the Commercial arena from first notification, checking that cover applies and obtaining estimates where required.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement
- Assessing claims against relevant criteria
- Managing own caseload of varied claims at any one time
- Predominantly handling Motor, Property and Liability claims
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers
- Liaising with clients, insurers and loss adjusters on a daily basis
- Processing new insurance claims notifications
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Handling any complaints associated with a claim
The successful candidate must have previous insurance claims experience. You will have strong commercial acumen with excellent Microsoft and excel skill as well as solid communication and articulation skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to progress in to Commercial Claims with a broker or that is in the insurance industry and wanting to move in to claims. On offer is an excellent basic salary, on-going training and development, CII support, free parking and an excellent benefits package.