Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive - Global Events + Conferences
Position: Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive - Global Events + Conferences
Location: Central London
Salary: £21k basic, £35k OTE
Start date: Immediate
We are on the hunt for someone with a desire to join a dynamic and successful sales team in London, specialising in events sponsorship across conferences on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a slightly different role, requiring someone who is outgoing, fun and can easily build rapport to help secure high-value deals. Our client sells a variety of sponsorship packages across a wide range of events and therefore we are looking for a quick learner who can easily learn our products and communicate them effectively to secure deals at events such as Crufts and the BBC Good Food Show.
The role of the Sponsorship Sales Executive:
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the events industry
- Securing sponsorship revenue at global conferences
- Creating strong business relationships and selling over the phone and face-to-face
- Account management of existing and new clients
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A highly competitive salary
- A market leading commission scheme allowing you to earn over £40k in your first year
- Rapid career progression which is clearly set out from your first day of work
- Incentive trips abroad
- Opportunities for overseas travel to events and conferences
We are looking for a highly ambitious graduate who is looking to start a successful career in a fast-paced sales environment. Ideally we are looking for a candidate who has had relevant experience in events or hospitality, if you are a quick learner and are a natural communicator then you will thrive in a business to business sales role such as this.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Ben Chapman at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.