We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients that are offering a great role within their business Group Reserves Accountant's working with Tax, Treasury and Reserves Team.
• Develop an understanding of where the consolidated profits have originated from and how and when the tax on these profits are due.
• Develop an understanding of taxes in UK and overseas jurisdictions and how those taxes affect the UK members and corporate shareholders
• Provide and review monthly reporting inputs, this will include Tax Accountant and Group Management Accountant, relating to the bottom half of the balance sheet accounts and building new reconciliations as required by the Reporting and Controlling Team
• Review monthly reconciliations for corporation tax, dividend tax, equity adjustments, retained earnings and STRGL
• Prepare PSWT documentation, calculating the tax to be reclaimed, and ensure relevant postings are made to nominal ledgers
Group Reserves Accountant will also need to do:
• On an annual basis, work with the Partnership Tax Accountant to carry out the iXBRL tagging of the statutory accounts for the corporate entities
• Assist in the collating of data required for the preparation of the LLP and corporate entity tax returns
• Assist the VAT Manager in the preparation of VAT returns
• Reporting on Treasury management to include cash flows, Forex and Euro movements
• Assist with the annual budgetary process and monitoring spend throughout the year
• Assist the Senior Partnership Tax Accountant
• Performing ad hoc tasks and projects as delegated by the Senior Partnership Tax Accountant
Salary will depend on Experience within the role.