Leasing Sales Consultant
Our established UK client, is looking to recruit additional team members -
Working within their busy new business and renewals sales teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling large volumes of inbound calls and enquiries generated through our busy website.
Due the high volume of vehicles we order, this position is not for the "faint hearted". You will need to be organised and be able to work on your own initiative.
The ideal candidate must also have proven broker experience within the Contract Hire and Leasing, Car Dealership or Brokerage market.
The role is based at their office near South Manchester. The position is office / telephoned based but experience in a face-to-face sales position would be an advantage.
- Ability and desire to sell
- Confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles, and secure deals
- Business acumen, and the ability to make accurate forecasts of revenue
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- Determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- IT and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficient
Full time hours - Interesting and varied role
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.