• Are you well organised?
• Are you familiar with Java, HTML and CSS?
• Do you have experience increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty?
If you answered yes to these, keep reading....
My client is looking for an Account Manager to join their team based in South Oxfordshire. They are a well established company at the forefront of new technology. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a technical environment or a degree in a relatable subject area.
The Account Manager will develop knowledge of my clients bespoke software product, as well as a general technical understanding of their industry. You will then work with clients to triage problems, assist in new developments, and train client-teams to use this software effectively.
• Establish an excellent rapport with customer contacts to become a trusted resource in maximizing investment.
• Understand the business requirements of your clients, including marketing efforts, technical concerns, and deadline scheduling
• Work tactfully with third-party vendors who may not be direct clients
• Effectively communicate with engineering teams, and translate their feedback to our clients in an easy-to-understand method
• Own the relationship with clients, including expectations management, resource scheduling, and working to company processes
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and diagnosis abilities
• Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Hours of work
• 40 hours a week between the hours of 0800 - 1700.
• On-site benefits
• Generous holiday allowance
• Company pension scheme
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
If you are interested and believe you possess the skills we are looking for to be considered for this role, then please apply.