Business Development Manager - LED Lighting
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - LED Lighting
LOCATION: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells
INDUSTRY: LED Lighting
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Lighting industry, the company supply a wide range of lighting products including LED Lighting, Liner Lights, Light Bulbs, Emergency Lighting, Recessed Lighting, Exterior Lighting as well as many of lighting and electrical products mainly into the electrical contractors market place.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to focus on the London area, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the LED Lighting industry, will have experience in selling into Electrical Contractors, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the LED Lighting Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com