Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner
I am currently working on behalf of one of the market leading care providers that is currently looking to appoint a Part Time Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner to cover services throughout the East Anglia Region. The services would be providing support to young adults with learning disabilities and those with autistic spectrum conditions.
As a leading provider of specialist and complex services, our client is investing in its positive behaviour support (PBS) team and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a candidate trained in Applied Behaviour Analysis to support the team. In this role, you will contribute to delivery of the PBS strategy in the following areas:
- Staff training and development
- Functional Behaviour Assessment
- Behaviour Support Planning
- BSP implementation (including practice workshops)
- Incident analysis and debrief
- Team meetings and supervision
- You will also lead on planning and implementation of restrictive approach reduction programme and support with assessment and transition of new referrals.
Applicants looking to apply should have the following skills and experience:
- Be holding or be working towards a formal qualification in: Positive Behaviour Support i.e. PBS BTEC (advanced professional Diploma), Bsc in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Msc in Analysis and Intervention in Learning Disability, Applied Behaviour Analysis, Psychology.
- Physical Intervention Training approved under the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) accreditation scheme to at least Instructor level (preferably PROACT SCIPr-UK).
- As this position covers 2 sites applicants must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position and meet the criteria discussed then please forward your CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
`As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.