Deputy Nurse Manager - Bolton
Deputy Manager RGN required for a nursing home based in Bolton.
Job Title: Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary: £17.00 ph / £38,896.00 per annum
Hours: Full Time 44 hours (4 x days 1 of the days will be Supernumerary)
Deputy Nurse Manager
Integra Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager in Bolton.
This is a small home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and living with dementia for up to 30 residents.
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
- Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Nurse:
- Hold a current Nurse pin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Please apply below with your current CV