Auto Device Fitter
Auto Electrician / Device Fitter
Monday - Sunday between 8am -8pm on an appointment basis
£18k + £2000 car allowance plus 26p per mile + bonus & benefits
Do you have a passion for Vehicle Electronics?
Do you have experience of installing Car Radios, immobilisers or GPS tracking systems into a range of vehicles?
Are you looking for a new challenge or a career in vehicle electronics?
If so this job is the one for you!
We are currently looking for an Auto Electrician or Device Fitter who has proven experience within auto electronics, to join our award winning Car Finance company working in Slough and Thames Valley the area fitting our "Payment Reminder Systems" into a variety of customer vehicles.
This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in auto electronics or has knowledge of installing car stereos, immobilisers and GPS tracking systems into a range of vehicles
to join a dedicated team with the opportunity to develop and to progress with a company that is going places.
Who we are
- A multi-award winning Finance Company founded in 2007
- Europe’s leading alternative lender providing ethical car finance to those who are declined access to mainstream credit
- We believe in the freedom of speech, ideas and innovation by those who share the same values as us - our employees
- UK’s second fastest growing business and winner of The Sunday Times "Best Companies to Work for" 2014 & 2015
- We are looking for an Auto Device Fitter or Junior Auto Electrician to fit our "Payment Reminder Systems" to a variety of customer vehicles within dealerships in the Slough & Thames Valley area with the flexibility to cover additional areas as and when required
- Traveling to set appointments throughout the Derby and Nottingham area using your own vehicle in order to install the "Payment Reminder Device" into customer vehicles, whilst diagnosing wiring faults using a multi meter, re-wiring looms and ensuring the device is working effectively
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who possesses auto electrical experience or has a keen interest in vehicle electronics to join a dedicated team where full training and support will be offered and opportunity to develop and to progress with a company that is going places.
- This opportunity would suit someone with knowledge of vehicle electronics and systems who can confidently install car stereos, immobilisers and GPS tracking systems into a range of vehicles
What we look for
- Good knowledge of vehicle electronics and systems
- Experience of installing car stereos, immobilisers and GPS tracking systems into a range of vehicles
- Good practical skills for using a range of tools and electronic instruments such as a multi meter
- The ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good communication and customer care skills
- A dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge
- Able to work under pressure in a busy sales environment
- High level of organisation and ability to manage time efficiently is essential
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexibility to cover other sites as and when required
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to travel and work weekends
- This is a mobile, field based role which requires applicants to possess a Full UK driving licence and their own car
What we offer
- Full training Programme
- Mobile phone and tablet will be provided.
- Attractive company bonus scheme
- £2,000 yearly car allowance
- Up to 26p per mile fuel costs covered
- 21 days’ holiday pro rata
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics)
- Childcare vouchers
While we strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you do not hear from us within the next 28 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.