My client is a well established FMCG company based in the heart of Surrey who are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant . The Management Accountant will play a key role in assisting the company to achive the targets set out for its 5 year vision, through providing financial insight to the business. This is a newly created role, which would best suit a candidate who is keen to progress their career in a growing, dynamic business.
- Supporting the production of period end accounts and the preparation of associated reports.
- Delivering a proactive analysis of period end reporting including the identification, investigation and explanation of variances against budget / forecast and review of risks and opportunities.
- Determining, analysing and interpreting key business drivers and performance measures.
- Maintaining and reconciling the general ledgers and resolving any queries arising.
- Designing and building management information reporting facilities
- Producing cost benefit analyses to help drive improvements to revenue and profits.
- Financial analysis of product costings for pricing decisions and contract viability.
- Building close working relationships with operational teams
- Working with the Financial Controller and CFO to review processes
- Engaging with internal stakeholders in ongoing cost reduction projects.
- Facilitating the budget setting process and contributing to the preparation of annual and medium term business plans across the business.
- Identifying opportunities to improve working practices and processes in the Finance Team.
- Ideally part qualified / studying (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACMA) or equivalent experience
- Strong financial analysis skill
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Experience / understanding of FX, working in a variety of currencies
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)