Junior Account Handler
Our client is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for Junior Account Handler in the Redhill offices. The role Involves:
- Working in the corporate end of the Commercial Insurance market - predominately in the property, casualty and Fleet areas.
- Working with Client Managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client and understand the Client's business and insurance requirements.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan, Reports, Presentations and any other client documents etc. as required including visits to Clients.
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution, seeking assistance where necessary.
- Negotiating renewal terms, Mid Term adjustments and cover extensions.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Insurers
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth using knowledge of products/services
- Contribute to Client programme strategy.
Skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Ability to positively engage clients
- Relevant technical insurance knowledge, within commercial lines of business or experience dealing with personal lines looking to take the next step in your career.
- Demonstrate good communication, decision making and problem solving skills