Chef de Partie
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie with a strong rosette background?
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress within your career?
If this sounds like you please read on!
The client I’m currently recruiting for is looking for an ambitious Chef to join their exciting and busy team within their stunning 4* Hotel & Spa based in Cambridge.
• Responsible for supporting all sections within the kitchen and working to the standards expected with the Hotel kitchen guidelines.
• Producing meals using fresh ingredients for the restaurant, bar and all events.
• Making sure dishes produced are to the standards expected of a 2AA Rosette Restaurant.
• Be the supporting Chef to the Head Chef & Sous Chef and deputising in their absence.
• To have a strong eye for detail when ensuring the company image and standards are maintained by all staff members at all times.
• To be efficient, courteous and effective when dealing with all customer queries.
• To actively promote the Hotel through effective customer relations.
• Always be aware of the companies Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• To follow all Health, Safety and Hygiene Regulations.
• Be in communication with the head housekeeper to report any potential hazards.
• To be aware and follow the report process of all accidents and ensuring a member of the management team is made aware and signs off on all reports no matter how minor.
• Follow all current legislation, making sure all areas are kept clean, tidy and free from obstruction.
• Ensure high standards of cleanliness and that issued uniform is worn at all times.
Skills & experience required:
• Experience in the same position within a 2AA Rosette establishment.
• Minimum of an NVQ Level 1.
• Positive attitude.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work on own or in teams.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full time
Benefits: Uniform, meals whilst on duty, discounted gym membership, and discount when booking with other hotels within the chain.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.