Are you looking for a long overdue increase in your earnings? This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a reputable wealth management business and receive a highly competitive salary.
Job Title - IFA Administrator - generous, well regarded financial firm
Location - Guildford
Salary - £24,000 - £26,000
If you feel as though the time has come to take several years of administrative experience into an exciting new environment and reap greater rewards, then you need to take notice of this impressive role. Working alongside highly successful IFAs, you will act as a crucial member of the team as you provide invaluable support across the company.
In addition to previous experience with IFAs, you will bring a blend of top-level dedicated administrative know-how and a hands-on approach that will ensure that the business is run responsibly and efficiently. This is a truly multifunctional role that will allow you to utilise a broad skill set that includes fantastic communication skills, the ability to deal extremely well under pressure as well as excellent time management and organisational skills. In exchange for hard work and dedication, the company is keen to offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Previous experience within an IFA firm
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma is desirable
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment and to build effective working relationships
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment
About our Client:
Our client is a well-established, successful company that offers an exciting working environment and generous staff benefits.
If this role sounds appealing, and you want to work for an organisation that focuses on the recognition of a proactive and dedicated work ethic, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of application, please assume you have not been successful. However please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.