Audit & Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Seniors required for my prestigious client to work in their North London office.
My client is well recognised within the industry and are now looking for a good quality Audit and Accounts Senior
- Fully responsible for audit jobs from start to finish - including planning, fieldwork and finalisation
- Allocate work to junior staff, briefing them on work to be completed and provide guidance throughout the audit process as well as reviewing the work completed
- Statutory account preparation for audit clients, including completion of disclosure checklists to ensure all relevant financial statement disclosures are correct
- Liaise with tax team to resolve any queries they have when preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Take on a supervisory or assistant manager role for the audit of smaller, straightforward clients where the audit work can be completed by semi-senior and junior staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- We will also consider candidates who are exam qualified and nearing full qualification / membership.
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must have recent relevant external audit experience from a good quality audit firm.
- Extensive, indepth knowledge of general accounting practices and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good experience of working on audits from £1M turnover to £150M+