FP&A Analyst - Global FMCG client - Oxford
An internationally-renowned FMCG company, Harmonic's client are seeking a commercially-focused FP&A analyst to join them in Oxford. Offering excellent opportunities for career progression, you will support the departmental head to provide accounting, financial and commercial support to a wide range of stakeholders. This includes, but is not restricted to: Senior Exec Team, Sales and Procurement.
- Support Departmental head with financial planning for the client's UK and international activities, including decision support, results reporting and commercial decision support.
- Support the team manager to lead the financial reporting for the UK and International markets
- Support controls and compliance for the international region
What you need:
- Solid FP&A background
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experience within a Finance department supporting non-UK trading entities
- FMCG, Engineering or Automotive experience
Remuneration: 50-60k per annum + bonus + bens.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ