Central Employment are currently recruiting for a Validation Engineer based in County Durham. The role is a permanent position for a world class product development company.
My client is a business that strives to create safe and environmentally friendly products within the Automotive, O&G and Petrochemical industries.
As a Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating validation projects and processes. This will include ensuring all manufacturing processes are fully validated to meet operational requirements. Other responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for producing full life-cycle validation documents for new equipment and processes.
- Assist in producing the validation master plan.
- Support production and R&D operations in the identification of process validation/improvements for new product development.
- Coordinate with the relevant departments in the execution of validation projects and ensure full compliance with all customer and international standards.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and under budget and with the required quality
- Maintain close liaison with the client as part of the day to day project engineering responsibilities
- Must have a relevant degree (or equivalent) in an engineering or technical discipline.
- Must have had industry experience working within an automotive engineering/manufacturing environment
- Must have experience of both equipment and process validation.
- Experience in validation within the automotive engineering/ manufacturing industry with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar Validation Engineer role
- Demonstrate an understanding and have hands-on experience of generating and reviewing validation lifecycle documents.
- Experience of using data loggers, pressure and temperature instrumentation
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For the successful candidate, the client is offering an attractive salary, depending on experience, plus an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you wish to apply or would like more information please contact Liam Pearson.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.