Assistant Manager - Maidenhead
My client is an iconic British high street fashion brand. They move fast with the market and need energetic and passionate people that can move fast with them!With their designer/celebrity collaborations and unique product offering they can offer so much opportunity and they really are the ultimate place to build your career.
As the Assistant Manager you will know everything about the product and live and breathe the current trends. You will constantly look for new ways to drive sales and aim to be the best store in the market place. You will set the standard for what great service looks like, and help to create a unique culture and store personality.
- Management experience in a fashion retail environment.
- Genuine love for the brand and proud to be an ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everythingthat the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risksand opportunities.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shiftingtrends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
- Proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions andcommunicating them effectively to the team.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace
This is a great opportunity to join a leading high street fashion brand.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £19,500 plus benefits