KS1 Primary Teacher - Borough of Havering
KS1 Primary Teacher | High achieving and 'Good’ graded Primary School | Borough of Havering
Q -Do you require a school that is always striving for excellence?
Q -Are you looking for an inclusive and vibrant learning environment?
Q -Are you an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher that is looking for a new opportunity in September?
Clarus Education are working with a modern and expanding 'GOOD’ graded Primary School, that require an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher. This current 2 Form Entry Primary School have a fantastic SLT in place and have implemented an exciting, challenging and fun curriculum throughout the school. Located in the Borough of Havering, this is a great opportunity for candidates living in the Essex/Brentwood area, as it would qualify you for Outer London salary.
The SLT are looking for a creative and engaging KS1 Primary Teacher, that is confident in their ability to provide each child with the best education possible and help achieve their goals. The SLT may offer a TLR for an expectational candidate. The Head Teacher is keen to appoint talented Teachers early and is beginning formal interviews and lesson observations now in preparation for April or September 2017.
- KS1 Primary Teacher
- Working in either Year 1 or 2
- Scope for TLR depending on experience and ability
- Creating an increase in pupil’s progress throughout the academic year
- Working alongside the Phase Leader and SLT
- Located in the Borough of Havering - Perfect for someone living in Essex/Brentwood
- MPS2-UPS2 - £27,759 - £40,575 - Scope for TLR2b (£4,554)
- April or September 2017 start - Permanent Position - Full time role
- UK QTS - Must have completed teacher training
- Must have previous teaching experience
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- You must be looking to develop and take on extra responsibility
- Must be an engaging and motivated individual
- Previous lesson observations - 'Good or Outstanding’
- Strong academics throughout - GCSE’s, A Levels and Degree (1st Class or 2:1)
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- 2 Form Entry - 500 pupils - Mixed gender
- Large involvement with the local community
- Achieving well above national average KS2 SAT’s across Reading, Writing and Maths
- School promotes engaging and challenging work
- Located in the Borough of Havering
- Perfect opportunity for someone living in Essex/Brentwood area - Outer London salary
- Free staff car park available
If you are interested in this KS1 Teacher position, then please contact Ryan at Clarus Education today!