Personal Lines High Net worth Account Handler
New Insurance Private Clients Handlers - Leicester - up to 30k DOE + Pension and other flexible benefits
Our client has a large book of valuable private clients where our role is the placement and servicing of personal insurances for High Net Worth individuals or other Private clients (or schemes) connected to Corporate or Sports Unit business. These high value clients are serviced from a dedicated Private Clients Team.
- To service our existing portfolio of clients from initial enquiry through to policy issue, with ongoing support
- To provide technical expertise and advice as required
- To maintain and improve our high levels of business retention
· Client Care
Provide a professional, friendly, helpful and informative service
- Provide prompt response to client requests and queries
Prioritise daily workload with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Deal with incoming telephone calls
- Maintain a daily diary system
- Complete filing daily
To play a constructive role within the Private Clients team
- To adopt a flexible working relationship with Account Executives
- To be able to work independently acting on your own initiative
To be proactive in preventing Errors and Omissions situations
The successful applicant will need demonstrable experience of Personal Lines insurance with either a Broker or Insurance Company. Specific experience in High Net Worth, preferably Household and Motor, would be highly advantageous.
An appropriate level of technical expertise is required, along with a desire to continually improve skills and experience within a challenging environment. Applications from individuals with ACII qualifications, or those working towards this recognition, will be particularly welcome.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you