Xerox On Site Photocopier Engineer
Reporting to: Customer Service manager
Hours: 40 hour per week (830 am - 530 pm)
BASED PRIMARILY at our client customer premises In Croydon. The role is to ensure the customer receives a high level of service to maintain their equipment in line with the customer service level agreement.
a) Ensure that break/fix calls are attended to promptly and in line with the customer's SLA and the fix time is kept to a minimum.
- b) Communicate effectively with the customer whilst on site, and update the customer call management system where appropriate.
- c) Ensure your hand held device is monitored regularly and operated correctly and efficiently.
- d) Ensure any potential break/fix time failures are flagged quickly and all avenues are explored in order to achieve the customer SLA.
- e) Participate in regular team meetings
- f) Regularly monitor and adjust toner stock holdings to maximise efficiency whilst ensuring optimum customer satisfaction at all times.
- g) Ensure that the onsite loan and donor stock is fit for purpose and ready to be deployed if required.
- h)Review and regularly monitor the spare parts holding for the site for which you are responsible.
- i) Attend break/fix, toner calls and assist with device relocations if and when necessary.
- j)Carry out any other tasks relevant to the onsite customer support role.
- k) Be personally responsible for your own health & safety and to be aware of obligations to other staff and customers in accordance with legislation.
- l)Be aware of the importance of conformity with the Quality & Environmental policies and procedures.
- m) Recognise the significant environmental aspects and impacts related with your work and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- London, Greater London
- Xerox Photocopier TRAINING: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving licence