Motorcycle Technician Colchester Salary 25,000 negotiable and dependent on experience
Excellent opportunity for an experienced motorcycle mechanic to join a well-established business of 30 years offering sales, servicing, repairs and accessories; as one of the UKs leading Off-Road motorcycle dealers in Colchester.
The successful candidate will carry our servicing and repairs of the highest quality whilst maintaining our great customer service values.
- Preparation of new motorcycles to include pre-delivery inspections and customer specifications
- Preparation of used motorcycles for sale to include valeting, reconditioning, repairing and preparing.
- Routine servicing of customer motorcycles
- Excellent customer service ensuring customer expectations are sensitively managed through the repair process.
- Routine Motorbike maintenance
- Technical troubleshooting
- You must be a qualified motorcycle technician with at least 2-5 years experience
- Full Motorcycle Licence
- Computer Literate, you will have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be competent in all aspects of servicing and modern engine work.
- Working knowledge of diagnostic tools and electrical knowledge
- You will be capable of completing motorcycle PDIs, MOT and service work
- You will be a team player with a flexible attitude and be able to use your own initiative
- You are able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. Salary is in the region of 25,000 negotiable and dependent on experience; Monthly performance bonus is available if performance expectations are met.