We are currently recruiting for this well respected Financial Company within Poole. They are looking for a fully qualified Financial Advisor.
There are two key elements to the role:
Firstly, you'll deliver best-in-class financial planning and wealth management advice to both new and existing High Net Worth Clients in a compliant and competent manner in line with their unique proposition.
Secondly, you will be responsible for the planning of your daily diary to ensure you are working towards achieving and exceeding set business targets and personal goals.
- Strong and proven experience in Financial Services
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Ability to develop and deliver agreed business targets whilst remaining compliant and meeting clients' needs
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a team as well as under your own initiative, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- A Full QCF Level 4 qualification (eg CII Diploma in Financial Planning) with some relevant working knowledge
Hours are 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact your in the future about other suitable positions. OFFICE ANGELS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.