Data Scientist £65,000-£70,000
Machine Learning - Online Retailer
My client is looking for an innovative and data-driven professional to join their team of highly skilled Data Scientists to provide insight and solutions to marketing problems and optimisation techniques for the company.
Notably, you would work with a large and intricate dataset doing attribution modelling, econometrics and click-stream data analysis to assist the team in providing increased customer conversion rates and optimisation of marketing spend.
- Using Python, Hadoop and your preferred Machine Learning techniques on a daily basis, you will look to create new ways to optimise marketing/personalisation campaigns
- You will analyse customer interaction and the customer journey to optimise marketing strategy
- Provide insight and local click-stream data and provide solutions to increase the ROI of the company strategy
- Use big data tools on the vast amount of data that the company gathers, you will use Hive to query the Hadoop database
- Hands-on experience with Python/R
- Experience using click-stream data and attribution modelling
- You will have had previous experience with large customer databases
- Work with Big Data tools within Data Science, such as Hadoop, AWS Cloud and Spark
As a Data Scientist, you will earn between £65,000 and £70,000.
This role is based in Central London
Data Science - R - SQL - SAS - Hadoop - Spark - AWS - Clickstream - Data Modelling - Attribution - Hive - Econometrics - Marketing - Big Data - Statistical - Statistics - Customer Conversion - Optimisation - Online - Retail - Machine Learning - Personalisation - Python