Q) Are you an outstanding Key stage 1 or Key stage 2 teacher?
Q) Searching for a permanent Primary Teacher post this September?
My client school in Westminster is looking for a dynamic and creative Primary Teacher to join them in September. This is an unmissable opportunity to join an 'Outstanding’ school within Central London. This 4 form entry school is known for its excellence and high standards of teaching, places being sought after. The head teacher is keen to see applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers, with interviews to take place immediately!
Information about this Primary Teacher role:
- Primary Teacher post - KS1 or KS2
- Full Time & Permanent post - September 2017 start
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS 1-6
- NQT’s welcome- 1st Class CPD programme available with guidance from an Outstanding mentor!
- Added responsibility available for experienced practitioners seeking progression
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in recent Ofsted inspection
- Qualified Teachers ONLY - Must have UK QTS
- Experience within Key Stage 1 or 2 required! Observations showing Good and Outstanding teaching must be available
- Strong Behaviour management and classroom presence
- Have met or exceeded the 8 Teaching standards
- Experience working in environments with high EAL and SEN levels
About the School:
- Graded 'Outstanding’ by OFSTED
- Supportive and experienced SLT in place
- Inner London - Borough of Westminster - Central London location
- Excellent transport links- accessible from most of London
- 1st class CPD programme
- Innovative leadership team
This is a great opportunity, not to be missed! Apply by sending your CV and brief cover note to Clarus Education
You will be contacted within 48hrs if you are shortlisted, and to discuss the position further.