A large market leading Utilities organisation based near Oldham is looking to recruit a skilled Payroll Manager on a contract basis to cover maternity. The purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient management and delivery on a day to day basis of payroll, benefits and pensions activities within agreed service standards.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the key responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will include:
- Deliver an effective payroll service for the organisation
- Management of the pension administration function and P11d process
- Management of the Payroll team
- Ensure that all processes and systems are fully complied with
- Oversee Pay and Benefits projects, initiatives and activities
- Ensure payroll queries are managed through to resolution with agreed service standards
You will have experience of managing a team in a large organisation and extensive knowledge of pension regulations including Auto Enrolment requirements.
This is a great opportunity to be a Payroll Manager within a successful organisation and develop your skills further.
If interested, please apply.