Maths NQT Teacher - July 2017
NQT Maths Teacher for September 2017
Are you an NQT Maths Teacher seeking an induction program for September 2017?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Good School close to Luton City Centre. The position is for confident NQT Maths Teachers seeking an induction program for September 2017.
The School has a supportive Maths Department who are seeking a confident teacher of Maths with excellent subject knowledge. The Maths teacher must be able to entertain and engage the students as well as having a strong presence in the classroom. The Maths Teacher would also be able to effectively manage any behavioural issues within the classroom.
To be considered for this Maths teaching position in Luton, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
- Maths Teacher with KS3 and KS4 experience
- Maths Teacher with KS5 experience would be preferred, but not essential
- Excellent Subject Knowledge as a Maths Teacher
- A passion for teaching Maths and a positive teaching attitude
- Good progress on the PGCE program
We are looking for a passionate NQT Maths Teacher, with a positive attitude, who is committed to high quality teaching. You need to be versatile, flexible and resourceful with the ability to be proactive and think on the spot, with good behavioural management skills in your Maths lessons.
The successful NQT Maths Teacher would need to desire to deliver lessons of a high calibre contributing to the success of the pupils and the department. In return, the school will offer:
- M1- M2 Salary, negotiable for outstanding NQT's
- NQT's will be paid through the summer
- Excellent career and CPD opportunities
- Induction programme led by the Assistant Headteacher of Maths
- Welcoming and friendly Maths Department
- Opportunities to take on extra-curricular activities
- Welcoming senior leadership team
NQT Maths Teachers apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. Additionally, please call Nabeel Ahmed Butt on for a confidential discussion.