Technical SEO Manager - Finance
Technical SEO Manager - Finance - London - £35,000- £45,000
This company is one of the leading Insurance brands in the World and operate in 26 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries. They are known throughout the road and have a first rate Digital team and are looking for an SEO Manager to work under the Head of Acquisition.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Online brand reputation
- Online User Experience (UX)
- Content Management
- Manage Website Development Tasks and Roadmap
- Performance Reporting & website analytics
- Strong hands on technical knowledge of SEO.
- Ideally experience in high volume consumer facing, transactional websites.
- Experience in being business owner of websites.
- Experience of managing a team of content producers (either internal or external agency)
- Experienced user of Google Analytics as a reporting tool.
- Prior experience of working on CMS tool.
- Experience interfacing between business and IT teams with respect to website maintenance and development.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels of management, subject matter experts and staff at every level of the organization.
- Expertise in digital marketing and appreciation of e-commerce.
- Knowledge of financial/insurance and travel sectors advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to grasp new software packages
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.