Qualified Teacher - Secondary
Teacher of Computing required - East London - From September 2017
We are currently looking for a teacher of computing in the East London area. This is a long term role, starting at the start of the new academic year.
The school welcomes applications from, both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience, and newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this growing department.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
* Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses.
* Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
* Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
* Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
* Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
* Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs will be considered)
* Experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4.
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
* An excellent career progression opportunity.
* The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
* £100 contributed towards a chosen CPD course of your choice.
* Optional pension scheme.
The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.