Graduate Consultants - Full Training Offered
We are seeking data savvy Graduates to join a hardworking, fun and innovative analytics company striving to be the best in the business. With an exciting Graduate Training Scheme starting in July (in either London or Hertfordshire), this is a fantastic opportunity for analytically minded Graduates to kick start their career within a team of passionate data evangelists who specialise in Tableau and Alteryx products.
Joining a team of proud "data geeks", the Graduate Consultants will enjoy 8 weeks of full training gaining an in-depth understanding of market leading analytics software; Tableau and Alteryx. The training will not only involve getting you to a Certification Stage of these products, but also help you with non-technical skills like presenting, writing, training and consulting.
In more detail, the successful Graduate Consultants will be fully trained on:
- Tableau's suite of products;
- Alteryx Designer & Server;
- Delivering presentations;
- Working with client requirements to ensure project delivery.
Once qualified the Graduate Consultants will become core members of the team aiding the completion of informatics projects from start to finish. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to train clients on Tableau and Alteryx products, share knowledge through social media and blogs, visit client sites, attend worldwide conferences and anything else necessary to ensure a fantastic client experience. In short, you will become the “go to guru” for data analytics advice for clients.
To qualify... We are seeking talented individuals / graduates who demonstrate a highly numerate and analytical approach to problem solving. As a guideline you should be able to show:
- A degree in a related subject such as Maths, Statistics, Data or Computing;
- The ability to manage your own workload on simultaneous projects;
- A high degree of numeracy with Excel and data analysis skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills, with accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work well within a team;
- The willingness to travel and visit client sites.
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark within a company leading the way in their field. In return, expect full training, a competitive salary, a whole bunch of extra benefits as well as a great working environment and tailored career development.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)