Are you a compassionate Nurse seeking a permanent post working with brain injuries? A specialist brain and spinal injuries service is seeking to recruit a Nurse to lead a small team caring for a male with an acquired brain injuries in the Hexham area.
This post offers very competitive rates of pay with enhancements for nights and weekends, ongoing professional training and development, and flexible working hours among other benefit
- Leading a team of 4 support workers in caring for a male with an acquired brain injury who is heavily dependent on the support team for all of his daily activities
- Taking a lead on the service user's medical needs, which include diabetes and well-managed epilepsy
- Conducting observations on medication techniques for the support staff, carrying out supervision, managing rotas etc.
- Working with the district nurse to manage medical care, including catheter management
Essential criteria for this post:
- Valid NMC registration
- Nursing degree/diploma - Registered General Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Experience working with diabetes and/or brain injuries would be beneficial, but not essential
For more information about this excellent permanent opportunity, please call Ashleigh on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.