Internal Sales Engineer Electronic Engineering
PERMANENT INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER (ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING) – MILTON KEYNES – Finish at 1pm on a Friday! – Circa 30K
• Do you have an Electronics qualification/background or similar?
• Do you have a passion and interest in the Electronics Market?
• Do you have the drive to win business?
The position will start as an internal role but will develop into occasional visits to customers in support of their distributors and become an account manager to enhance the customer accounts.
After approximately 6 – 12 months this will become a great opportunity to eventually travel to clients sites throughout Europe and internationally and eventually full training will be provided in the Head Office based in Japan.
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Preparing quotations, samples and internal drawings as well as coordinating customer requirements for quality documents, including document preparation with the Quality Coordinator.
• You will support Customer Service Personnel and the Sales Manager in all activities including marketing and new product promotion.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (or equivalent); HNC or HND qualifications will also be considered.
- The ability build long term relationships to account manager the current and future distributors of the organisation and develop their account to the full potential.
- Ability to be customer facing as you will be required to meet future and current distributors, deliver presentations and attend exhibitions, therefore your own transport will be essential but all expenses will be paid.
- A good level of commercial awareness in respect of technology advances and changes.
Sales experience is not essential as training will be given to the right candidate to take your technical discipline into a sales role.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday – 8.30am – 4.45pm and Friday 8.30am – 1pm
Apply with your cv immediately or ring Diane Hoare on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.