Senior Android Developer
Senior Android Developer - Kotlin - up to £85k - City
An innovative Fintech start-up is currently seeking to fill an important Android Developer vacancy with key experience in Kotlin. Based in the central London offices. They have been recognised with accolades in the Financial Times.
The experience we need.
The Android Developer must be passionate to help deliver a ground up rewrite of the Android Application and contribute to development of new APIs. Must have:
- Experience building mobile apps - Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger 2
- Experience submitting applications to Google Store
- Experience in memory management, debugging, profiling, provisioning and distribution of Android apps
- Experience with Android automated testing frameworks - Roboelectric, Calabash and Appium
- Knowledge of common architectural patterns - MVVM and MVP
- Quality led development focus - version control, security, unit testing, mocking and CI
- Passion for mobile UX
- Know how to secure Android Applications - KeyStore / SQLCipher / Root Detection
- Proven Agile experience (Kanban and LEAN)
- Experience using HockeyApp to aid testing
Preferable but not necessity:
- Experience with MQTT messaging protocol and libraries like Paho or Mosquitto
- Experience with a Continuous Delivery ethos in an Android setting including use of tools such as FastLane
- Experience with MDM solutions such as BlackBerry Dynamics
The Android Developer will join a team that care about the code that they write and the software they provide to customers and clients. There is a mature Kanban implementation to manage the flow of work through a Software Development Lifecycle. They are very keen to adopt new technologies and tools in the pursuit of excellence.
They were created from the idea of changing the interaction in business relationships through a new technology. They have developed an application for business communication.
Recognised by key opinion leaders as a top Fintech company to watch. Currently on the verge of a new huge multimillion pound investment.
What you'll get in return.
A competitive salary up to circa £85k with additional lucrative stock option. A great people centric culture. Brilliant modern offices with nice perks.