DATA ENTRY CLERK German Speaking
A permanent full time opportunity for a Travel Data Entry Executive to join a leading Tour Operator/Travel Company based in Central London. You will be responsible for the companies data entry, writing reports, so a high level of attention to detail is required and knowledge of EXCEL and working with numeric’s.
As a Travel Data Entry Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Collecting, analysing and feeding data into the database
- Keeping databases up to date
- Producing rooming list and sending confirmations to suppliers
- Deal with everyday post and distribute it accordingly.
- Filing all documents/correspondence.
- Ensure all contracts are loading correctly for the sales team
- Keeping allocations updated
Travel Data Entry Executive Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work fast, effectively and efficiently;
- In depth attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- GERMAN fluency and English required
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Data Entry Executive, please ‘Apply now’ and our client will contact you to discuss your application.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.