Electrical Engineer Scunthorpe Salary Negotiable DOE Full Time, Permanent position
Your new role
To maintain the safe and efficient operation of machinery on site by ensuring that the planned and breakdown maintenance systems are carried out by using safe and efficient procedures.
Key Duties Include:
- Operate and carry out tasks from the computerised maintenance system
- Rectify machinery breakdown and plan scheduling of repairs
- Monitor stock levels of electrical spares and notify when to reorder.
- Maintain good Housekeeping within the Engineering Department
- Monitor the permit to work system and check all work has been signed off correctly.
- Maintain good communication with all other departments
- Advise on electrical elements of new projects / installations
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition or Electrical Qualification
- Problem solving
- Experience of a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Have the ability to make technical engineering decisions
- Flexible approach
- Planned, preventive & reactive maintenance experience
- Electrical Installation / Maintenance experience
What you'll get in return
Salary Negotiable - dependent on experience
Monday - Friday position - Shift Pattern 6am-2pm / 2pm - 10pm (rotating weekly)
Full company benefits package
Free on site parking
Full Time, Permanent position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.