Field Service Engineer
Regional Service Engineer Role working for an own equipment manufacturer who operate regionally across the UK...This role will suit engineers with good electrical fault finding and mechanical servicing ability who are seeking a service role where you are paid from the point you leave and arrive back home.
Hours Working 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Service, repair and installation of car wash equipment at various petrol forecourts
- Electrical fault finding and some re-wiring as required
- Mechanical service on pneumatics and basic hydraulics
- Compressor servicing and repair
- Electrically qualified and able to read electrical drawings to effectively fault find
- Mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full training provided and initially shadowing senior engineers
- Steady hours with no requirement for overnight stay
- Van and mobile provided
- Friendly, professional company
If this role is of interest then apply today! Interviews will be conducted by Service Manager in Plymouth local to candidate’s location.