** 3 form entry
** State of the art facilities
** London Borough of Redbridge
** Competitive salary
** Flexible start date (April or September)
This growing school in the heart of the borough of Redbridge is taking on a teacher across Key Stage 2 to join the committed teaching team currently in place. The school is extremely driven in achieving their goal to equip pupils with the necessary skills required to reach their full potential. They strive to create the best possible environment in which learning can flourish. This is aided by the state of the art facilities, which allows the school to offer well-resourced classrooms and fantastic outside space. The school is also easily accessible from central London and benefits from a nearby transport hub.
In the KS2 role you will be given the responsibility to harvest the talent and potential of its young pupils by creating a safe learning environment. This will provide an enjoyable learning experience and allow pupils to fully express themselves. The SLT is committed to bettering the education for their pupils and believe that stems from passionate teachers.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Year minimum experience within a school setting
- QTS and a great understanding of the National Curriculum
- Valid DBS - or willing to have one processed
The right candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and educational development within the school.
If you would like to be considered for this Key Stage 2 teaching position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively, feel free to contact Roam from Reeson Education on . Interviews and trial days are taking place over the next couple of weeks.