Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
I am currently working with one of East Anglia's leading Accountancy practices, who have a London and International presence, on a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager vacancy ion their Norwich office. This is a great opportunity for someone to make the jump to a Manager level role or someone from a regional firm looking to move to a bigger practice. You will be given the opportunity to handle the firms high net worth client base and work as part of a nationally recognised team. A competitive package is on offer and a clear career path will be given.
the role will require you to:
- Handle your own client portfolio of High Net Worth individuals, particularly within Agriculture and Technology backgrounds
- Manage your clients personal tax needs including estate planning, inheritance tax planning, income tax planning and offshore trust advice
- Supervise and mentor junior members in the team
- Assist the Partner on any ad hoc tax assignments
- Adhere to tax compliance
- Be actively involved in the firms business development activities
You must be CTA/ATT/AAT/ICAEW/ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified and being STEP/TEP qualified would be an advantage. You must also have experience advising high net worth individuals on a wide range of personal tax matters, preferably with an international element. Supervisory experience is preferred but not essential. You must be highly personable with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to work as part of a team when needed.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz